Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Braxton the Super Hero!

Last Monday while home alone with all three kids, I started having this excruciating pain in my upper right abdomen. I started crying from the pain and was just hunched over trying to figure out what was wrong and how to get the pain to go away. In the mean time I was trying to help a screaming baby and give Braxton a practice spelling test.
Braxton then came to the rescue. He insisted on stopping his spelling practice, but I made him finish. He insisted that I give him Porter to hold even though he was crying. I remained calm long enough to calm the baby, finish his practice, and then I handed over the baby while he was fast asleep. Braxton then insisted he put Porter down so that he could make me dinner! I told him no that I just wanted him to hold Porter and I didn’t need dinner. He was in survival mode and all he could think of was that I needed to eat dinner.
He knew that Dave was worried and that when Daddy got home we were going into the er. He wanted me to eat first and when I kept saying no, he then switched gears and asked if the hospital would feed me! Then he asked what about Porter you are the only one who can feed him. He thought of everything and was even trying to hold my arm while I was moving around just to make sure! Braxton I love you!!!!


No comments: