Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Baby.

I haven't said much about the baby this time so I thought I'd post a little! I had to have an ultrasound about 3 weeks ago because they couldn't find a heartbeat in the doctor's office. As soon as the lady put the ultrasound probe on my belly, all you see is a black hole and then a leg come out of nowhere and kick it. Then it returned back to a black hole for a minute until the lady started moving the probe around. I told her as soon as the baby kicked it you can stop it's obviously ok! What a relief! 

I was worried that once I hit the 16 week mark, my contractions would start like they did with Porter. So far I haven't had that problem! My biggest problem is feeling gross whenever I move. I prefer to sit on the couch and not move. If I get moving around too much I get light headed and feel like I'm going to pass out. I'm beginning to think I don't want to go through this again! I love my kids, but each pregnancy gets more trying on me and I don't know if I could do it again! Obviously though I might change my mind in a few years when I haven't been pregnant for a while......

Two weeks and we get to find out what the baby is! I'm banking on it being a boy, but I guess I could be wrong! If it is a boy, I had to get all new clothes with Porter unfortunately the seasons are off so I still have to buy everything all new again.... If it's a girl, the girl clothes I've collected are the right season for this baby! It would be convenient. I don't have enough, but enough to get started at least!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm banking on a girl... a fiesty girl!!!

Cami said...

Congrats! I didn't know you had good news! I'd bet on a girl too! Yeah!