Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Note To Self.....

I have reached the point in this pregnancy where I'm going to remind myself this is the last baby and I don't ever want to do this again!!! You can skip this post if you want, it's just for me :)!   I need to remember that I spent about six months not being able to eat much at all. I did lose weight instead of gain, but most of the time when I ate I had to choke it down. I have suffered from heart palpitations, horrible heartburn, being light headed and spending almost six months laying on the couch. The pelvic problem that I had with Porter, it wasn't a fluke. My bones move too far apart and it causes tons of pain. This time it also caused ripping pains in my stomach that while occurring prevent me from moving at all or they get worse.  Emotionally and mentally I have been a wreck! I have begun to have crazy panic attacks mostly in the middle of the night (never happened before), can't sleep without having to get up to pee, can't sleep just because. I'm forgetful, clumsy, and sometimes just seem to plain space out. 


I love my kids. I'm thankful for the chance to be a mom, but I've reached my limit! I am going to try and reclaim me in the next year or two and just be happy to be me! However it does bring emotions too that I'm reaching the end of our baby days. Getting rid of everything from the boys brought tears as I let them go. I'm down to almost nothing, but the outfits they came home in and a few odds and ends.


I still have things to do to get ready for our little girl, but hopefully I will get them done before she gets here!

No comments: