Sunday, August 26, 2012

Braxton Turns 10!

Braxton turned 10 on Monday! I can't believe a decade has passed since I've become a mom! We tried to make his day special so I got a babysitter for the other boys and took Braxton to lunch. When we were done with that we went to pick up one of his friends to come and play. As soon as they left, we went to get Dave from work so that we could go see Paranorman! It was a pretty cute movie, but I couldn't believe that it swore at least three times! 

Braxton really likes a game called Minecraft on the computer so we bought it for his present. I had the idea of making his cake look like the icon for the game. It's basically a chunk of earth with grass on it!

Happy Birthday Braxton! We hope you had a great day and sure are glad you are a part of our family!




1 comment:

Becca Jo said...

Eli wants a minecraft cake for his birthday this year! how fun. Reagan is so cute!