Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cole Turns 8!

Saturday was Cole's 8th Birthday! It was extra special for him. We had 15 extra guests to share his day with! We went to see Hotel Transylvania with my dad, my sister Jen, her two girls, and my sister Heather's three kids.  It was in 3-D and it was my dad's first experience at one of those! My mom and my sister stayed back at the hotel because my sister had a migraine. I had battled one all day too, it wasn't much fun for either of us.

After the movie we came home, played outside, and got ready for dinner. During that time, Dave's sister Bethany, her family, and Dave's parents all showed up! He was surrounded by people and loved every minute of the attention!!!

I usually make cakes, but with all that was going on I decided this year he was getting a store bought cake so we had that for dessert!




 

 

I guess I need to make the camera more user friendly so that when I'm not taking the pictures, it works a little easier! :)

No comments: