Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Doctor Visits!

So I woke up this morning tired of the pain I’ve been feeling and thought I was just being crazy making a doctor’s appointment. I almost cancelled because I felt so silly, but it was good that I went. The doctor checked me yet again and I have officially started dilating! So now all the complications set in. I hit the six month mark today, and it’s only 1 cm, but that happened over a two week period. Today will be my seventh ultrasound so far. I have to go back on Monday to see my doctor and then to labor and delivery afterwards for more tests. Then most likely they will be sewing my cervix closed so that the labor will stop. The next three months will be long, either being the baby comes soon, or it has to be held in for a long time. I am limited now to what I can do and complete bed rest next week may be unavoidable. I’ll let you know when we know more!

2 comments:

Corina said...

Kim!! I hope you don't have to be on bed rest, or have a preemie. What a crazy pregnancy! I hope things will look up for you soon.

Maria said...

Kim,
I tried to post a couple of days ago but honestly! How can we help?! I hope you are able to keep Porter in just a couple of months more. Please call and we can help out!!!
Thinking of you and Dave!!!