Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank you!

I feel like such a bad friend lately! Thank you for all the support you have given us right now. I do a lot of complaining these days and am sure that most of you are getting tired of it. I hope it goes away soon!

We have had so many offers for help and it's in my nature to say no! I like to give and be the one doing favors, but I feel like when it comes to me I can do it all myself! We'll see how long I can do that for!

Dave had a final yesterday morning and has only one class left for two more weeks. He was able to get some laundry done, and the master bath cleaned! It looks great. I think things were beginning to grow it's been so long.

I just laid on the couch watching girl movies all day and felt so guilty for NOT doing anything. I don't know how long I can do that for before it drives me completely insane!

Anyways..... I just really want you all to know how much we love and appreciate you all! It's nice to know that we have friends that will always be there for us! Tomorrow I go in for some more tests and I'll update again then!

No comments: