Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Walk

On Saturday the boys and I went with Grandma McKenna to the pumpkin walk! It was pretty fun! They had different scenes that were created with pumpkins. Dave's Grandma was a witch at the end of the walk! Here are a few pictures:
 

A Bugs Life
 



Toy Story
 
Winnie the Pooh
 


The Hungry Caterpillar (I didn't post his picture)
 



Super Mario Brothers
 
Smurfs
 
Lilo and Stitch
 
Polar Express 
 
Finding Nemo
 

Spongebob
 
Monsters Inc.
 
Madagascar  
 


Dr. Seuss
 
How to Train Your Dragon
 
Rapunzel
 
?
 
Up
 


"The Witch" a.k.a. Grandma Bartlett and the boys!
 









1 comment:

T and B said...

I remember going to a Halloween walk with Grandma and Grandpa Bartlett when I was really young. How fun! The pictures of the boys with little Mermaid are hilarious! AND, Porter is sooooo cute. I can't get enough of that face either!