Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ok I'm Done.....

for today anyways! Those were just a few things the last two months! The boys and I have moved into Dave's parents basement, while he lives with an uncle and still works in Salt Lake. He comes home on the weekends so we have very limited time together anymore! I was trying to find a job so that we could stay where we were, but with three kids and no degree, working wasn't an option. There was no point in getting a job and then in turn giving all our money to daycare. We are hoping that Dave can find something bigger and better to start paying for his education!!! If you know of anything let us know!!!

In the mean time, Dave is starting a part time job in two weeks for the post office in the evenings. I have started watching Dave's nephew who is 9 months younger than Porter. I do that three days a week. In the midst of it all I still get Braxton and Cole to school everyday and have two babies more that not! It is a challenge, but hopefully it'll all keep me sane!!! Dave's car broke down right after we moved here, so I'm alone all week with the kids, have no car, and live in a basement!!! I'm still trying to adjust!

Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry for the length in everything!


1 comment:

Kira said...

Sucks....just sucks....