Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cole's New Shoes.....

So a few months back Braxton needed new shoes. Naturally Cole wanted some too, but we didn't give in this time and made him wait. He dropped it and hasn't asked for any since. Because I have to tie his shoes everyday sometimes I help him put his shoes on also. I noticed that they are getting harder to put on cause they are getting too small.

Last night I went to the store and needed to get something for Braxton, decided to get the baby a new sleeper, and on my way to the checkout I realized that wasn't going to fly with Cole. I couldn't buy something for the two boys without getting something for Cole. I thought quick on what he needed and decided that shoes would be a good thing.

I came home and told Braxton I got the shirt he needed for his play performance and Cole got mad and said,"that's not fair he gets something!" I then showed him what I got for HIM! He was SO excited!
  

At some point in the night he came into our bed:

He didn't come empty handed!

He was that excited! Even half asleep sometime in the night..... 
 
He told me this morning that he doesn't really like them and he wants to go pick out his own. So I guess it's back to the drawing board.....









No comments: