Tuesday, March 23, 2010

T-shirt Controversy!

So when you look at this shirt what do you see? Dave and I see a bird or just some kind of design. We've had this shirt in our house for a few years and have never given it another thought!
  

  

Well, today, a child(who didn't want his name mentioned because he's so upset over it) wore this to school and one of his friends told him it was a bad shirt and he could get in big trouble for wearing it to school. Bringing this child to tears, the little friend went and told the teacher that there is something bad on his shirt. The child explains his mom picked out his clothes and we never noticed it before! He didn't get in trouble because it was an accident but will never wear it again!!!!
                                            
                             

Can you see it now? If you see it you're better than I am!!! If you don't there is a shadow of a skull in the center. In the years we've had this I never thought it was more than a bird or that my kid would get in trouble at school for wearing it!!!!

3 comments:

Becca Jo said...

I saw the skull immediately but I don't understand why it's bad? We think skull shirts are so cool in our family.

Unknown said...

WHOAH! I didn't see it until you said it was there! That's crazy! Poor little guy!

Tami said...

Wow! I wouldn't have seen that if you hadn't shown the close up.