Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Dave!

Today (Saturday) was going to be the perfect day! I had planned a surprise party for Dave with some of his closest friends from high school. We haven’t been together with them for a while and I thought it would be fabulous. Then because we’ve been sick I had to cancel it. Not before he found out about it though! He made plans for the same night and when I was bummed after our discussion he asked why and the secret was revealed! His parents still came down and Dave, Braxton, and Cole went to see Percy Jackson with some of the family, while Porter and I stayed at our house with Grandma to get some work done.                                                                                                               
When they came home from the movie, I had cooked chicken enchiladas, rice, and made a salad for dinner. They all hurried and ate and went to a pine wood derby where the boys had cars they were racing. While they were there I stayed home and finished making Dave’s cake so we could celebrate!
Cole yelled Cha Cha Cha and Porter lost it!                                    
Happy Birthday Dave! We love you and hope you had a great birthday!!!

No comments: