Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My First Attempt at Hair Bows!

I found a cute dress for Raegen for the 4th of July and decided to make a hair bow to match it! Then I decided that two of my sisters would be at my parents also so I would make one for each of their girls also. I ended up making five all together and these are what they look like!

These are the ones for my sister's girls!


This is Raegen's!
 

This is Raegen's cute dress and bow. The reds matched in the store, but in other light they aren't the same. I'm a little bummed, but I don't want to buy more ribbon and stuff to make a different one. Hopefully they won't look bad when they aren't right next to each other!
 

I love going to my parents for the 4th! We have so much fun at the lake and I haven't been home with a baby before. It will be the first time that one of my kids won't be more than a year old before I make it home once! I bought Raegen a swimsuit, a sun hat, and a matching towel so she'll be all set!

No comments: