Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Shower for Raegen!

A few ladies from my ward at church insisted that I have a baby shower. I still feel bad that people went to the trouble when I already have kids, but they said I had to have one because it's our first girl! My mom and dad stopped into town on their way home from my sisters so that my mom could come too. All together there were close to 20 people there. It was a fun night and the baby and I were completely spoiled! The way I put it was that Raegen will not be naked, cold, or diaper-less for a LONG time!

This is one of the dresses she got!


Some hair bows!
 

The ladies!
 



The cute decorations!
 

They also had a lot of cute and yummy food there! It was a fun night and I'm grateful to those who made it possible and those who came to share in the excitement!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im; so excited for you to have a girl! Best of luck!!!!