Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Dentist

So I have never taken my kids to the dentist. I haven't even been since I had my braces off in 2000. By the end of the week we will have all gone. Anyways, the boys had their appointment today! They did great! Neither one of them had any cavities. The only thing they said about Braxton was that his adult molars are already coming in which is not usual this early, but no problem either. The only thing he said about Cole was that his teeth are lined up right on top of each other so when his adult teeth come in if they come in the same way then he'll have to have his bottom jaw moved a little. Not too shabby!!!!

I'm sitting here watching the SNOW outside! I wish we could just have warm weather.I also forgot to mention that the house we were going to move into this summer fell through. Bummer for everyone involved. We'll have to de-junk and re-arrange to make things better and make room for the baby, but it will work!!! Maybe the next move will be into our own house.

No comments: