Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break....

So I haven't updated this in a few weeks. Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been spring break for both of the boys all week! I have just been really tired and am just glad we made it through the week. We haven't done much, we went to Logan last night to spend time with Dave's brother who is in high school. After Dave's parents came home from work we all ate dinner and went bowling. Dave had to stay home and work and go to school. Sorry Dave. Then today we went to breakfast and then played guitar hero at grandma and grandmas.

I had a checkup this week and the only thing bad was that I am dehydrated. They told me to drink a lot more. I'm tired of drinking. I was drinking so much before it was making me feel like I needed to throw up all the time!

The other thing about today that Braxton is way excited about is that he lost his first tooth!!!! It was really loose and Dave helped pull it out. He is very excited about the tooth fairy coming.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

yeah! here comes the tooth ferry! How much is he paying these days?