Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Kids are at School!

So it's so quiet at my house right now! I could lay down and sleep forever I think. I have been this tired before expecting, but I hate being so worthless all the time. Yesterday I cleaned half the kitchen. I need to do the other half of the weekend dishes today. Braxton's bed linens are way dirty and I'm working on taking care of those at the moment. Maybe I can get some other laundry done also so I can have clean clothes to wear!

Last night was a fun night. Dave's brother Highland came home from his mission! We picked Dave up at work and went to the airport to see him. Afterwards we went out for pizza at a place by our house. The boys (and us too) were so glad to see him. Two years is a really long time to be gone. I'm just glad he is home safely. Russia is a rough place and he survived. I guess Dave did too though. He is supposed to come and spend the night on Friday. That helps get me a little motivated to clean my house! Overwhelmed a bit too, but mostly glad just to have him in our home!

No comments: