Friday, February 6, 2009

Ahhh....

Ahhhh..... another day. Dave has been at school all day studying! I'm glad I'm not. The boys have been bored due to a migraine. Dr. pepper doesn't even work. The weather here is yucky. Rain, rain, and more rain. We look forward to the weekend as it is our time to actually see eachother and spend time together.

Those of you out there who have kids, have you ever noticed how when you go to the store for a friends birthday present that you can't come home without a toy for the kid who's picking out the present? Then Cole was crying for an hour later in the day on how he wanted that toy for his brother and that now we needed to go back and get one that's for him! I didn't fall for that one. I'm so mean I just let him cry. He played with the toy for hours and then when he was bored, he was trying to sucker me in to buying something else. Sorry Cole.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the blog Kim. Keep it up.
Todd