Friday, February 27, 2009

A Pretty Fun Day!

So yesterday the boys were both being so cute! Braxton was having a friend over after school and he kept saying all morning "I've been dying for Brian !" It as pretty funny, but I did tell him that he probably shouldn't say that, he should say he's been dying for him to come over. Maybe I shouldn't have corrected him, but I didn't like the way him dying over a boy sounded!

When I went to preschool to pick up Cole one of the other kids moms was commenting on how she loves that Cole runs everywhere! She thinks it's funny that he doesn't walk. It made me realize he doesn't walk! He is constantly running. I told her he is just practicing so he can run from me when I'm trying to put him in time out! Lol.

When I woke up yesterday morning our internet was not working at all. Dave came home to try and fix it and also to study for a big test he had last night. Dave, being computer savvy fixed it pretty quick. After I picked up Cole,he came home and wanted to play with something we didn't want him to. So Dave took it out and hid it in the van so he couldn't get to it. This in turn made Cole mad, so he stormed away upstairs. He had tucked away with some crayons and wanted to lay down, so I tried to get him to come in my room and watch a movie while I was laying down. He said no, that he wanted the portable dvd player in the hall and he would watch one there. I gave in and set it up for him, then went and laid down. I heard him go down and get in the fridge. Then I heard the kitchen sink running. He came back upstairs and informed me he had gotten hungry and got an apple. He had to of course wash it first because mom doesn't let them eat it any other way! Then he decided he wanted a blanket. He had to get it himself. Then, he went and got his pillow. He was now laying in the hall all decked out with a movie and all the works. I was back and forth helping him so I never got a nap! It was really cute though.

Then over dinner Cole continued to be cute! No one saw this so the following story may not be true! He was telling me of this time he was at the neighbors and him and the neighbors little girl were jumping on the bed. He said they were hugging and then she kissed him! She's only three and adorable! He was quick to say no one saw. I can't tell if he just likes her and is dreaming or if it really happened, considering "no one saw!"

No comments: