Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bedtime!!!

This is the best part of the night! Kids in bed, time to ourselves. Thinking of picking up or washing a dish, but just wanting to sit back and watch your favorite show, or do nothing because you can. Hoping that the kids will stay in their rooms and not come out cause they heard a weird noise, or something of the sorts.

Today was my day to volunteer in Braxton's class. I love going in even though it means that I have to put off getting something done to be there. He loves it when I come and that will be more important years from now, than if I got one more load of laundry done. It's fun to be with him and his peers. It's amazing how in just an hour a week you can get to know every kid by their name and face, and you can tell what kind of kid they are through their questions, and just their response to what is going on.

My kids are going to be old before I know what hit me! My baby is almost five and it seems like just yesterday I brought him into the world.

So needless to say, is my house clean yet? No. Did I shampoo the carpet where Cole dumped chocolate milk on it this morning? No. Will I remember a month from now that I didn't clean things right away today? No. Please, no visitors soon! Not for a few years, until I can figure out how to keep the house spotless all the time, and the laundry done! Lol.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hey, Kim! I'm so happy I found your blog! We live so close and yet....Life it too crazy! I love hearing about you all. The boys are growing up so much. It seems crazy to here about Cole going on field trips! What a big kid! Send him over when you volunteer! You are such a doll. Sounds like life is good and you deserve that!