Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Night......

So last night a little after 10 p.m. I heard someone try to open the front door twice. I thought that Dave was just home from school. I looked out the peep hole and saw a car out front. I couldn't figure out why Dave would try to get in and then get back in his car. So I went outside and realized it wasn't Dave, it was a police car. I walked out further and saw another police car after that one. However no cops in sight. I stood out there for a few minutes to see if I could see where they were at. They didn't come out so I went to our room and watched out the window. They had been around the corner. Why? I don't know.

Anyways Dave came home and couldn't park out front because they were there. I told him when they left so he could move the car from the parking lot next door. He came back in with a huge flower arrangement! The flowers were in a container that was set inside of a large bowl and inside the large bowl chocolates surrounded the flowers! It was gorgeous. I was completely surprised.

Thanks Dave I love you!!!!

No comments: