Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cole's Fieldtrip!




Today I went with Cole on his preschool field trip. Why is it called a field trip? We aren't visiting a field. Any hoo, the place we went to is called the treehouse museum. It was a big play area with a treehouse in the middle. There were different activities all over that involve different cultures, different times, etc. The kids had a lot of fun.

While we were there I was taking pictures and realized that there is a line in the middle of the camera that has gone out. Needless to say I thought it was just on the screen, but downloading them just now I realized that it is in every picture and I'm SO mad!!!! I've hated this camera since we got it last year and I'm hoping that the replacement plan will let us just get a different one all together. Stupid electronics! Lol.

We got quite a bit of snow again today. In fact it snowed from first thing this morning, until 4 this afternoon. I got to shovel again! Whoo hoo!!! I didn't have to shovel too much though because the maintenance guy plowed almost right up next to the van. Thanks Jon! Cole helped me shovel the rest. They haven't bothered to plow our neighborhood though. It's a little hard to get through, but oh well I guess.

I've been having these stupid migraines lately that won't go away! Needless to say our house is so dirty! No visitors please. The embarrassment alone would kill me!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey McKenna's!!!!! I'm so excited i found you adn can follow your blog!!!! I miss my friends! AND I CAN'T BELIVE YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!! I'm SO excited!!! Kim! My email is megkleinhenz@hotmail.com if you feel like emailing me details! When's the due date? When do you find out the sex? How is everyone!! Tell Brax and Cole Hi!!!!!!