Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Verdict is in!

So today was such a good experience! I went in for my ultrasound forgetting I needed a "note" from my dr. for it. I went upstairs to get it and the computers were down so they couldn't print out the paperwork. The dr. made a handwritten note, but they had to find him and get it from him. His nurse came out and asked me if I was going right now. I told her yes and she said, "ok I'll be down in a minute." She came down a few minutes too late. I had already seen with my eyes the tiniest baby and heartbeat! I told her and she called the dr. right away to tell him the news. I guess he was on standby so that if it was bad news he could come down to be with me. It was nice to have someone there on my side making sure I was taken care of. Our baby is due in this world November 18th.
Earlier I'm sure. The important thing is that everything is great and there are no signs of any problems. WHOO HOO!!!

3 comments:

T and B said...

VERY Exciting! Congratulations.

Maria said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations you guys! I am so thrilled for you. How are you feeling Kim? We need to get together soon and chat!
Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

SO exciting!!!! Found out we're expecting today!! Dec 8th. We're like 3 weeks apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooohooo!