Thursday, May 7, 2009

Clothes.....

So you would think that I wouldn't need new clothes! I have stayed the same weight since before I got pregnant. Today I was even three pounds lighter and yet none of my clothes fit! I can't find very many maternity clothes that fit, but motherhood carries some my size. I ordered some last week and spent like $200 and I only got a few and I mean few things. Today I ordered two pairs of pants and two shirts and it was almost $130.00! Companies are so rich because they rip off the little guys! They know they will pay for things they need so they charge an arm and a leg! Thanks. I'll always be poor because of them. Lol!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

oh kim i am so sorry! i HATE buying maternity clothes because you only wear them for less than 9 months...what a waste!!
hang in there and just remember how much you wanted this and how long you waited to have another baby. :) and you always look so cute whenever i see you!