Saturday, May 30, 2009

It’s a Boy!

So this week I have been having contractions all week. Today they were worse so I went in to have them check just to make sure they aren't doing anything and they did an ultrasound to make sure everything inside was ok. I asked if she could see what it was and she could. She then asked what we have at home already and when I replied two boys she said I'm sorry! She didn't want to tell me it wasn't a girl! Then she said I could be wrong so just wait a few more weeks but Dave and I both saw it and stuff like that doesn't go away! So it will be a Liam not a Lola this time around! Better take back the girl clothes......

4 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Sorry it's not a girl, but you guys have such cute boys!! You can't go wrong there :>

T and B said...

Congratulations!! Glad that you are okay. You have such cute boys. I'm excited for you!

Tami said...

Congrats! Hope everything goes well for you over the next little while.

Corina said...

It's tough when you get your hopes up for a girl and find out its a BOY. I felt the same way recently. I hope you can take back all the girl clothes:) Thanks for coming to see us. It was fun to be with you for a couple of hours.