Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shopping!

So shopping and I don't mix very well together! I don't have much control when I find cute baby things! Babies R Us was a little disappointing. I didn't really find the things I went to look for, but I found a few other things instead. When Cole was a baby(almost 5 years ago) I bought a crib bedding set. When I was out today babies r us still had the same bedding set, but everything for it was on clearance. Lucky or what?! So I bought many of the accessories to go with the bedding. When I was done there I saw a new Carter's clothing store and went to peek. That wasn't such a good idea. Everything was 60-70% off in the store. I bought 12 new baby outfits and they are just adorable! I was in Heaven I think. Almost everything I bought was $5 an outfit and they were like $20-$30 outfits! I was very happy. If I only knew what the baby was I could buy for one sex instead of two! Now I have to be patient before buying anymore. I think I can try pretty hard to do that.

The shopping trip lasted almost all day. It finished tonight with the purchase of a new dresser for Braxton so he doesn't have a three drawer baby dresser any more, and bunk beds for the boys. It's a surprise and we are letting them have a sleepover in the living room tonight so we can bring it in and put it together while they are asleep! So fun...... It was pretty scary though because not everything would fit in the van so I had to have some of it tied to the top. I made it home safely! Thank goodness nothing flew off the van at anything else......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim-
I love to read your comments about the new baby and what you are doing. That is to great. I do want more pictures of your family though. Please.

Love,
Mom/LaNae