Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just a Small Update.....

So after everything this weekend a nurse from my dr.'s office called yesterday. She was just making sure I had picked up a nose spray sample and wanted to know if it was helping. I told her I had picked it up, but that it hadn't worked and then I told her about the er visit. She put me on hold and the dr. got on the phone. He read the chart really fast first and told me he didn't like what he read and that he wanted me to come in today so that they could follow up, but most importantly he was worried about the baby because there was never a check on it. So I went in today and he said my oxygen flow still isn't where it should be and gave me a medication to help it get better. He also listened to the baby's heartbeat which it took him a while to find so I got scared, but everything was o.k.. I guess that it being five years since having a baby I worry more than ever that something will go wrong just because it took so long to get here. I shouldn't worry too much though because even though anything can happen I'm past the first trimester when most things could go wrong.

1 comment:

Corina said...

That's scary, I hope everything will be okay. I'm sorry we will miss you this weekend. It's just not a very long trip, but hopefully we'll be back.