Thursday, May 14, 2009

Under Construction.....

Sorry if you have tried to access the blog and it's been crazy when you've gotten on. I've been down cause my allergies have gotten horrible and so yesterday I decided that giving the blog a facelift would be something I could do. I think I've got it back to normal mostly. If you are a follower though I've lost those so you'll have to add yourself back on again. Sorry.

This week we haven't gotten much done. Dave put together Braxton's new dresser, but his pajamas are the only thing in it so far! Cole had a fever Tuesday night for like 3 hrs and threw up once, but then has been completely fine. I've not been able to breathe. Even talking on the phone makes me lose my breath and I have to hang up early most of the time. I finally called the doctor back and went this morning to pick up a sample to see if I can get the allergies under control. I started out better today, but now have a sinus headache so we'll see.  I have so much I want to do, but would like to feel better to do them.

Braxton has a baseball game tonight. I will try and post some pictures of baseball in the next couple of days! It's been nice having Dave home to go with me those two nights a week, but his mba program starts up again next week, so it will just be me and the boys again!

No comments: