Monday, October 5, 2009

Braxton's 7th Birthday!

Braxton was born on August 20, 2002. It was about 6:15 p.m. He was a day late and I got induced. They started me at around 7:30 a.m. I got my epidural and everything went pretty smoothly. However I couldn’t feel my body so several times throughout the day people had to help pull me back up on the bed. Towards the end Braxton’s heart rate started having issues so I had to go on oxygen. They decided to lower the dose of my epidural so by the time I was pushing I could feel everything!! I pushed for about an hour and a half and then he came!! He weighed in at 7lbs. 14oz. and was 21 ½ in. long.   
 
We must have gotten our camera right after he was born so the pictures at the bottom are of him at two months. The top ones are current. Some of Braxton’s likes: video games, pokemon, America’s funniest home videos, and reading.   
                       
         
 
       

No comments: