Thursday, March 12, 2009

Am I the Only Reader?

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only reader. I guess I'll still have the memories when I am done even if I am. I have been trying to give up my drink of choice dr. pepper for the baby, but today it has been hard and I gave in. I got tired enough that my eyes started to burn and I decided I wanted a wake me up. I have also quit taking my daily meds so the baby doesn't come out funny. It is also going well.

The boys and I have had a good day. Only a few hours were fighting with eachother(the boys of course), and the rest were good. Cole had another field trip today and here are some highlights......













1 comment:

Jamie Lewis said...

I'm reading:)

Dont feel bad- I craved Vanilla Dr Pepper ALL THE TIME while I was pregnant with my son Malachi! I drank it a couple times a week!