Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cole’s Fieldtrip.

So this past week Cole went on another fieldtrip with his class. I had the opportunity to be the helper. We WALKED to our destination with ten kids. They did pretty well. We got to go to a veterinary hospital and we toured the place. It wasn't very exciting. After we were done there we went to the park to play before going back. That is where the fun began! For me and Cole anyways. Cole was playing on the playground and jumped down to the ground. When his hands touched the ground first, one of them landed in some runny dog poop! Ok so that was a lot of fun! He has a horrible gag reflux and began throwing up. To our ADVANTAGE(not) the bathrooms were still closed for winter! Luckily the elementary school is across the street and I took him there to wash his hands. It was a hands on event! It would NOT come off for the life of me! I was having a hard time keeping it down then!

Here are a very few pictures from the trip.....



No comments: