Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The unnecessary run around.

So I know I said I wouldn't write anymore about the baby, but there has been more development today. I called the same office I went to yesterday to schedule the follow-up ultrasound and told them who I was and was placed on hold. Another woman came on the phone and informed me she was the one who had done the previous scan. She told me to wait two weeks and then we would be able to see the heartbeat also! Ok….. So she informed me that in the scan the sac was the size of four weeks and five days along. She then informed me that anything under FIVE weeks is not visible! Thanks. After all I went through yesterday there are really no signs that there are any problems. Just a different date and that I was only like a week and a half pregnant when we found out. Thanks for the long forty weeks! Anyways the whole thing yesterday was a joke. There was never a reason to worry so why they mentioned anything other than that I don't know. My follow-up is on March 31st and we should be able to see the healthy baby in tack then!

No comments: