Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Insanity!

So I get really paranoid when I get pregnant. Dave is going crazy cause most of the thoughts are that he'll leave me cause I don't get enough done. I have constant dreams at night that portray that happening also. The poor kids are having a mom that is so mean! I am yelling at them constantly. My whole family is being so great for not breaking down! I was on a lot of anti-depressants when I got pregnant and when I started the fertility drugs I went off of them cold turkey because I don't want to mess up the baby. We'll see if I can keep going without them! Thanks Dave and boys for putting up with me in my time of craziness! I really know you love me.

1 comment:

Jamie Lewis said...

I took antidepressants during my pregnancy with Malachi and for 6 months after having because I had pretty bad postpartum depression with Noah (my first). I'm really glad I took them- it was a much happier experience the second time around! If you can make it without them, good for you- but be careful with cutting cold turkey- it can be dangerous!