Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So....

I went to bed last night wiped of emotion. I woke up today ready to go at this with hopes everything is well. When I was pregnant with Cole I had gone in for an ultrasound to figure out a due date. They in turn found a baby, but with no heartbeat. There should have been one for the estimated due date. The doctor sent me home for a week then, not knowing if the baby had died or the dates were just off. A week had never gone so slow! Obviously they found a heartbeat the next week and he is here and fine. I've been here before and I can only be positive about the outcome. With still the thoughts of it going another way also though. I'm sure this news is getting old already so I will stay quiet for now. I will let you know whatever the news is next week. For now, Braxton said it's o.k. if there's no baby, we can just get a dog!!!


No comments: