Sunday, March 22, 2009

Forgetfulness.

So I don't know if this has happened to any of you, I don't remember this happening before while pregnant. I have been so forgetful lately! My poor neighbor, I texted her at 2:45 this morning! I meant to send the text to Dave who at that time was up with Cole who has had a fever all weekend. I felt so stupid! I hope I didn't wake anyone up and if I did I can't tell her how sorry I am!

It doesn't just start there though. The other day I had come home from somewhere and got out of the car to go inside. I always walk in front of the van. This particular day I couldn't. I don't know how or why, but I had no room to walk! I literally almost ran the car into the garage.? I can tell this is going to be a long nine months! Has this ever happened to any of you?????

1 comment:

Todd & Nichole said...

Congrats on the baby!!!! That is so exciting.