Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Doctor.....

I gave in and took the boys to the doctor this afternoon. They both stayed home again today. He said Cole just had a virus that looks fine, it is going away. Braxton has the virus too, but the blood vessels in his ears are swelling and building up fluid so is in beginning stages of an ear infection. The dr. said it would get a lot worse before it gets better. He said he might even have a cough for a few weeks before it goes away!!! I hate it when my kids are sick. He told me just to send them to school anyway so I'm going to do it!

Ok I'm so embarrassed! A neighbor just brought over some cookies she made us for letting her use our washer, and while she was standing there Cole dropped the plate face down on the floor! Ruined every cookie. I better go to bed soon I think I've reached my drama for the day!!!

1 comment:

Allie and Fam said...

I didn't know you had a blog! And congrats on being pregnant!! I read through a lot of posts and it looks like quite an adventure... hang in there! :>
As for Maria, no babies yet! As far as I know, a few more weeks to go.