Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What the boys think....

So ever since the miscarriage two years ago the boys have been asking for a baby. Cole is being really cute about the whole thing. This morning when I dropped him off at preschool he started going inside and turned around and came back to me. He kissed my belly and told the baby bye! Yesterday while we were at the store Braxton was mad and asked me why I love the baby more than him! Oh, my! I didn't realize this would come so quickly, but it has. So early on! Hopefully they won't think that too often.

I know we are really excited and that we have a long way to go, but the reality of having more kids had become less and less likely to happen. Yes we are still young, but it hasn't happened for so many years. Cole made me buy a "dress" for OUR baby yesterday because he insisted that "she" needed one!(although him and Braxton both want a boy it is referred to as a girl!) Our first dr.'s appt is on Monday so stay tuned to the amount of babies.

No comments: